Cherry Butter Brownies
You can also make these with Bauman's Strawberry-Raspberry butter and fresh raspberries in lieu of cherries.
• Non-stick cooking spray
• ⅔ cup cocoa powder
• 1 ½ cups granulated sugar
• ½ tsp salt
• 1 cup all-purpose flour
• ⅔ cup white chocolate chips
• ¼ cup semi sweet chocolate chips
• 3 eggs
• ½ cup vegetable oil
• 2 tablespoons water
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 6 tablespoons Bauman’s Cherry Butter, divided
• 12 maraschino cherries
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a 9"x 9" pan with parchment paper and spray with non-stick spray.
2. In a large bowl, mix cocoa powder, sugar, salt, flour, and both chocolate chips. Add eggs, oil, water, vanilla and 3 tablespoons cherry butter and mix until well combined.
3. Scoop the batter into the prepared pan and smooth into an even layer. Dollop the cherry butter on top then use the tip of a sharp knife to swirl the top of the brownies. Dab maraschino cherries with a paper towel and halve cherries. Press cherry halves into the tops of the brownies.
4. Bake for 28-32 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.