Honey Peach Glazed Carrots
These carrots are quick and simple enough for a weeknight dinner but fancy enough for a holiday meal
• 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
• 10 oz. carrot sticks, or peeled carrots cut in half lengthwise
• 2 tablespoons brown sugar
• 2 tablespoons Bauman’s Honey Peach Butter
1. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat and add carrots. Cook uncovered for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until carrots are tender, and the butter has browned.
2. Stir in brown sugar and honey peach butter and cook for 2-3 more minutes, until carrots are evenly coated with glaze.