Apple Cider Blondies
These blondies are quick to bake. You can replace the butterscotch chips with white chocolate chips, and you can add cinnamon or apple pie spice if you prefer.
• 1 cup Bauman's apple cider
• 1 stick (½ cup) unsalted butter, cubed
• ½ cup brown sugar, packed
• 1 egg
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• ½ teaspoon baking powder
• ½ teaspoon salt
• ½ cup rolled oats
• ½ cup butterscotch baking chips
• 1 cup flour
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F. Line an 8" x 8" pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Bring apple cider to a simmer in a small saucepan. Simmer until it is reduced to ½ cup. Add butter and stir until butter is melted. Set aside to cool.
3. In a large mixing bowl, whisk apple cider/butter mix and brown sugar together. Add egg, salt and baking powder and whisk to combine.
4. Add oats, butterscotch chips and flour and stir until just combined.
5. Spread batter into pan. Bake for approximately 25 minutes. A toothpick inserted should come out clean.