Berry Spring Salad with Vinaigrette
To make a more substantial salad for a main course, top the salad with thick cut bacon and/or grilled chicken.
• ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 tablespoon honey
• 2 tablespoons Bauman’s Strawberry-Raspberry Butter
• 1 clove garlic, minced
• Salt and pepper, to taste
• 5 oz. mixed spring greens
• 1 avocado, halved and sliced
• 6 oz. fresh raspberries
• 4 oz. goat cheese, crumbled
• ¼ cup salted pistachios, chopped
1. To prepare the dressing - combine all ingredients in a glass jar (an empty 9 ounce Bauman's jar will work well) and shake to combine.
2. Arrange the spring mix into a large bowl. Top with avocado, raspberries, goat cheese, and pistachios. Add dressing and toss immediately before serving.